find the DYME
I am a compulsive list maker….
…So here is my, perhaps much too early, list of New Years resolutions (well, goals).
- Learn more about herbal medicine. But really learn about it, don’t just read blog posts written by Neo-Pagans and pretend like that’s going to teach me anything. Actually pick…
1. Exercise almost everyday, and actually push myself.
2. Be able to do good pushups
3. Vegan, with no exceptions ever, and increasingly raw
4. Yoga several times a week
5. Stick to my PT regimen thing
7. Be true to myself…”ceci n’est pas ton désir.”
8. Be a human being about Spanish and French.
9. Go abroad for several months.
10. Write poetry I am proud of, consistently. And more of it. This of part of being serious.
11. Last year I resolved to floss more. I should probably wash my face more. And shower more, actually.
12. Get better at guitar.
13. Read all that philosophy I feel bad about not having read. Or not read it. Finish Freud. Or not.
14. Learn to accept being in a female body. ENL4331 has helped. It has.
15. Write that Eliot/Lacan article. That Pinter article. Or not.
16. Lead men on less. Not be so weird. Not talk behind people’s backs. Be someone I’d respect.
During my research on the Holocaust., I stumbled upon this HOT PIECE OF ASS. Refik Vesesil,17, was one of the Albanian Muslims who sheltered Jews during WWII. (BADASS, with a Noble heart) It first started off when he took in a Jewish family whom he knew while working at their shop.He then continued to shelter jews. Not only did he melt you with his powerful jawline, he inspired his village to do the same. SEXIEST THING SINCE YOUNG HIPSTER STALIN. Look at him SOO CUTE. I’m obsessed.His hair is heavenly